Can’t Seem to Stay Away…

by

Tue, Dec 20, 2011

Random

Even after B-term is over, I can’t seem to stay away from WPI! I’ve been interviewing at companies all over New England and using my off-campus apartment as home base, so exciting!! Its been nice to be on campus when it’s quiet, though. The end of B-term came and went; MQP presentations, finals, one last night of Tuesday Trivia at the Goat’s Head, and comedians on campus from Comedy Central! The holidays will be a great break, but I have to say I’m already looking forward to heading back to campus!

Its hard to imagine there is only one semester left of college, but I’m finally coming to terms with graduating. On the 2012 class board we’ve been discussing all the details of the class gift, senior week and graduation. I think that’s when reality hit for me! I plan on taking some really fun classes, and of course playing lacrosse!! For now, just relaxing through the break. See everyone in January!

Have a great Holiday, and Congrats to all of the Newly Accepted Students!!

-Dana

Bookmark and Share

This post was written by:

avatar

- who has written 3 posts on In Our Words….

Hey Everyone! I'm a senior from central NH studying Biomedical Engineering and Biomechanics. On campus I'm involved with the Society of Biomedial Engineers, Society of Women Engineers and the Senior Gift Committee. I went to Bangkok, Thailand for my Interactive Project and worked on improving the quality of life for Thailand's elephants! I've worked in internships off campus, and am completing my Major Project at UMass Medical School.