Experience one-to-four day-long training sessions in our fully functional bench-to-pilot-scale facility. Topics include very specific areas, such as Upstream Processing of Animal Cell Culture Products, and more general topics, including Fundamentals of Bioprocessing for Engineers.
A wide variety of training means there is something for everyone, from professionals just starting out in the field to industry veterans looking to perfect their techniques and test new equipment.
Learn more about our training courses:
- Troubleshooting the Biomanufacturing Process and Root Cause Analysis
- Downstream Principles and Techniques
- Upstream Processing of Animal Cell Culture Products
- Design of Critical Utilities for Biomanufacturing
- Fundamentals of Bioprocessing for Engineers
- Fundamentals of Biomanufacturing
- Microbial Fermentation Development: Scale-up and Manufacturing
- Insect Cell Culture and Baculovirus Expression Vector System
- Single-Use Systems
- Biomanufacturing for the Non-Specialist – What You Need to Know