It’s almost A Term!

Filed in From the Staff by on August 19, 2010

Wow, the summer is quickly coming to an end. Here at the CDC we are looking forward to having the students back on campus. This week has been filled with fun training activities, such as Career Taboo that we played with the RA’s, a Career Crossword Puzzle for the RA/CA Tours, and we are busy planning our kick off event. This year’s kick off event is…. CDC World Cup: Opening Ceremonies. Stop by the CDC on September 1 between 10am and 2pm to learn about the CDC and get entered into a raffle to win an exciting world cup themed prize! Can you guess what it is?

In January, 2008 I joined the WPI Career Development Center. Prior to coming to WPI, I received my Bachelor of Science in Education with a concentration in College Student Services Administration from The College of Saint Rose and a Bachelor of Science in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. I have worked in The College of Saint Rose's Career Center, at RPI's Office of International Services for Students and Scholars, and in Russell Sage College's Undergraduate Admissions Office. Also, I have worked in Human Resources to develop a college recruitment program at a fuel cell company. While at RPI, I was involved with Greek life with Alpha Phi Fraternity, student government, intramural soccer, and a tour guide (just to give you a little more background on myself!). and..a quick shout out to my home state, good ol Connecticut!