A set of draft rules have been posted and are open for public review and comment through 17-June-2011. After the 17th, the rules will be removed from the website, modified by the judge committee, and then final rules posted on or around 28-June-2011.
Some important things to note:
- Anyone may comment on the rules, although we ask that you include a name and method to communicate with you in case your comment is unclear (those who comment within this website don’t need to provide additional information than what is requested to make a comment).
- The judge committee or its individual members may or may not respond to some or all of the comments or questions. However, anything posted or emailed will be reviewed by the committee. Any responses that are made will be done so publicly though this website.
- A PDF copy of the rules may be made available on a case-by-case basis if requested. However, since the rules are ‘draft’, we want to limit access to a document that could be re-posted, shared, or kept and misinterpreted as a final set of rules.
You may make comments, give feedback, or ask questions of the judge committee in two ways:
- ‘Comment’ on a specific section of the rules. This will be published and viewable to anyone who visits the site. Others will have the option to respond to you via the ‘comment’ function.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from all of you!