Now that the notice has been published in the Federal Register, we are able to post the Challenge Rules as well as open team registration! Here are the links and what you need to know:
- Sample Return Challenge Rules V1.1 – They are printed on the webpage, but it is preferred if you download the PDF and view them in that format. We will work on improving the formatting online.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – This is where all questions and answers will be posted. We’ve initially populated it with questions from the initial rules review period. Team Leaders ONLY may submit new questions via the discussion forum or email, however all questions and answers will be publicly posted on this page.
- Critical Deadlines – Here (and in the PDF version of the rules) you will find important deadlines for team deliverables.
- Team Agreement – This is a sample of the agreement that each team and WPI must agree to prior to their registration and acceptance into the competition being finalized. Please review this document carefully before beginning the team registration process to ensure that you are eligible, capable, and willing to meet all the terms of the competition.
- Team Registration – Use this form to begin the team registration process. Here, the Team Leader should fill out their information. Once submitted, you will be contacted with your copy of the team agreement and any additional information you may need to complete the registration process. You will also be provided a link for payment via credit card or information on check payment processes.
- Discussion Forum – Once your registration is complete, your team leader will be provided a log in for the discussion forum. Here you may post questions and receive official feedback regarding the challenge and challenge rules. With the exception of any currently outstanding questions from draft rules review period, only questions submitted by registered teams will be answered. Teams may post in the discussion forum to receive an answer, or send their question via email and it will be posted in the discussion forum and answered. We will be adding more forums and Team Leaders can request the addition of other topic areas if desired.
Please let us know if you have any issues accessing the information posted so it may be fixed promptly.