NEW BUSINESS RESEARCH DATABASES
- RDS Business Suite: Gale Business Reference Suite contains company and industry news, management practices, and market research information. Includes 3 components: Business & Industry, Business & Management Practices, and TableBase with worldwide business sources, plus tables with strategic data.
- Business and Company Resource Center: Company profiles, brand information, rankings, investment reports, company histories, chronologies and periodicals. Find detailed company and industry news and information.
NEW LITERATURE RESEARCH DATABASES
- Books and Authors: Explore books, authors, genres and topics and what to read next. Combining over 140,000 titles, 50,000 authors, and thousands of read-alike, award winner and librarian’s favorites lists, Books & Authors helps bring readers and literature together.
- LitFinder: Covering world literature and authors throughout history, LitFinder contains a wealth of literary works including over 150,000 full-text poems and 800,000+ poetry citations, as well as short stories, speeches, and plays. For students or patrons seeking a deeper view into literature, LitFinder also includes secondary materials like biographies, images, and more! From Shakespeare’s sonnets to poems by Donald Hall or short stories from Edgar Allan Poe to works by Annie Proulx, LitFinderhas you covered.
- Literature Resource Center: Includes biographical entries on more authors with biographical, bibliographical and contextual information about authors’ lives and works. Find articles, critical essays, reviews, and more.
NEW GLOBAL ISSUES & VIEWPOINTS DATABASES
- Global Issues In Context: Offers international viewpoints on a broad spectrum of global issues, topics, and current events. Hot issue and world news provide sources for analysis of social, political, military, economic, environmental, health, and cultural issues.
- Opposing Viewpoints In Context: Contextual information and opinions on hundreds of today’s hottest social issues with many pro/con viewpoint essays. Viewpoint articles, topic overviews, full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, primary source documents, statistics, images, videos, and audio files.
- Science In Context: Contextual information on hundreds of today’s most significant science topics. Provide background reference content along with full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, experiments, images, videos, and audio files.
NEW HEALTH DATABASE
- Health and Wellness Resource Center: Health and Wellness Resource Center provides instant access to carefully compiled and trusted medical reference materials. Includes nearly 400 health/medical journals, hundreds of pamphlets, over 700 health-related videos and articles from 2,200 general interest publications in addition to reference titles. This provides very basic health information. See also Health Reference Center Academic and for academic research PubMed.
NEW HISTORY DATABASES
- U.S. History In Context: Information on hundreds of the most significant people, events and topics in U.S. History with full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, primary source documents, images, videos, and audio files.
- World History In Context: Information on hundreds of the most significant people, events and topics in World History with authoritative reference content with full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, primary source documents, images, videos, and audio files.