If you use the library resource Books24x7, and you have noticed that your saved bookmarks and folders have disappeared from your Books24x7 account, we may be able to help you get them back.
1. Log in to Books24x7 (all you need is your WPI username and password).
2. Look for your saved folders on the left side of the Books24x7 page under “Personal Folders.”
3. If you see folders that you previously named, open them and see if your saved items are there. Check the Default folder too.
4. If you see your saved items, then you should be all set.
5. If you do not see your saved folders, notes, bookmarks, etc., please send me (Don Richardson) an email. I will contact Books24x7 support and ask them to move your bookmarks and folders to your new account.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if we can help.