- Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES): Advanced Biomanufacturing Special Interest Group
Creating Value through Innovation in the Biomanufacturing Industry
- August 23-24, 2018
- Rubin Campus Center, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Learn more and register!
- The Bioprocessing Summit
- August 13-16, 2018
- Booth 515
- Boston, MA
- ISPE Boston Product Show
- September 26, 2018
- Booth East 50
- Foxboro, MA
- Downstream Principles and Techniques
- August 21-24, 2018 – now accepting waitlist registrations
- Upstream Processing of Animal Cell Culture Products
- September 10-14, 2018
- Fundamentals of Biomanufacturing
(8 week evening program)
- Starting September 24, 2018
- Single-Use Systems
- October 15-16, 2018
Online Graduate Programs
Biotech Mission to Cuba. BETC director Kamal Rashid hopes to develop collaborations in biomanufacturing.
Dean Kamen to Keynote Advanced Biomanufacturing Symposium. President of DEKA Research & Development will address WPI’s Advanced Biomanufacturing Symposium.
Back to School for Biotech. How Academia and Industry Can Collaborate to Advance Biologic Drug Development and Manufacturing.
WPI Teaching BioTech 101 at GE. As GE Healthcare Life Sciences scales up its new U.S. headquarters in Marlborough, Mass., WPI is helping some of the company’s engineers beef up their biotech chops.