Meet the Team

Game Jam Student Support Staff

Hello, my name is Nick Parker! I am a graduate student at WPI with Interactive Media and Game Design. I also have a background in game development from my undergrad studies. I am currently practicing and working as an animator and 3D modeler.
I am a massive gamer and have been in love with video games and the gaming industry since I was a little kid. Some of my favorite games are Halo, Assassin’s Creed, and the Batman Arkham games. I am also a huge Dungeons and Dragons fan, and I’ve been running D&D games for around 2 1/2 years now. Looking forward to helping out!

Hi there! I’m Andrew Nichols-Melton, an amateur game designer that just entered WPI’s game design program in September. I love coming up with fun game ideas and brainstorming with students. If you’re struggling with where to get started, I’m your guy!

Hello! My name is Hannah Miller, and I am a Junior concept artist. My favorite games to play at the moment are Slime Rancher, Crusader Kings 3, and among us. I am most well-versed with Reaper, Scratch, and Adobe programs, but I have experience in all of the programs you will be using! I look forward to working with you all 😀

Hey! I’m Karen, a junior in RBE/CS/IMGD here at WPI. I have a lot of coding experience and I also do a lot of 2D/3D game art and animation in Maya, Zbrush, and Photoshop. I’m a FIRST alum and when I have time, I love napping, making Photoshop edits, and drawing!

Hello! I’m Jasmine, a junior majoring in CS and game development. I am experienced with coding in Unity, but I also do a lot of 3D game art in Maya and Zbrush. I’m an FRC alum and I love drawing in my free time.

Hi, my name is Diana and I’m a senior at WPI studying CS and IMGD-Tech. I love fantasy, atmospheric, and horror games, with Gris, Layers of Fear and Limbo being some of the favorites I played this year. Besides games I read a lot, listen to a lot of music, and drink a lot of tea.

I’m Annie Higgins, and I am a junior at WPI. I like to design 3D models, edit audio, and give thoughtful and logical arguments on topics that I care about. My favorite bands include The Cars and Paramore. My favorite TV shows include Law & Order and Cobra Kai.

Hey there! My name’s Dylan Valev and I am currently a student at Worcester Polytechnic Institute studying Interactive Media and Game Development. Driven by my strong passion for game development, I try to involve myself in as many projects with friends as possible! Outside of school work I enjoy writing and making experimental special effects in Unity.

Hey guys! I’m Kaamil, a junior at WPI, studying computer science and interactive media and game development (that’s IMGD).  I have a passion for interactive experiences and how they can be used to educate and tell stories in new, interesting ways. I’ve shipped a game with a few others in Unity, I’ve worked with Maya (which is similar to Blender for 3D modelling) and played around in Reaper and Mixamo.