RefWorks users will notice that a new interface was deployed this week. Access to RefWorks Classic is still available through the RefWorks login screen as well as within the personal database (click the “switch to classic” atop the screen). All of your existing references will be available in both interfaces. All new users should create accounts on the new RefWorks 2.0 interface.
Use RefWorks to …
- Organize references
- Format bibliographies and manuscripts
- Create a personal database online of your own selected references
- Import references automatically from many library databases
- Attach full text articles to references, up to 5MB each, or 100MB total
- Alumni Access as long as WPI subscribes
For more information and tutorials see our online research guide.
We are offering a workshop on the new interface next week and will be planning more later in the summer:
|RefWorks 101||– Jun 2, 2010||4:00pm – 5:00pm. Register Now|