Visit the library foyer to see a display on various digital collections featuring many black leaders. Some of the sites featured include:
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: A Biographical Sketch – Louisiana State University Libraries
- Martin Luther King, Jr. papers, Online at the King Center
- Morehouse College King Collection
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Collection at Howard Gotlieb Archival Research Center at Boston University
- The Martin Luther King, Jr. Research and Education Institute at Stanford University
- Charles L. Blockson Afro-American Collection – read news about abolitionist, William Still was involved in the underground railroad and authored a book by that name. Temple University is digitizing the papers of Still, which includes letters and photographs and spans from 1865-1899
- Frances Ellen Watkins Harper : Abolitionist – born in Baltimore, Harper was the only child of free Black parents. She was an abolitionist, orator, poet, and novelist.