Are you looking for something to do while enjoying your Valentine’s Day chocolate? Look no further than the Gordon Library’s own collection! We have quite a selection of romantic literature across several sub-genres that will be sure to melt your heart today on Valentine’s Day.
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts
- The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
Young Adult Romance:
What are your favorite romantic reads? Let us know using the comments feature below.