- Year of Graduation: 2015
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- Hometown: Medford, MA
- Hobbies: Watching Netflix, embroidery, cooking
- Last book read, last film watched, and/or last video game played: book: Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon; film: Interstellar
- Why did you choose to come to WPI?
I came to Frontiers after my sophomore year of high school and I really didn’t want to go. But then I really liked the people and wanted to come here.
- Where do you work in the library and what do you do?
I mainly work at the front desk. When I’m here, I mainly work at the Tech Station. I book tech suites for people. Occasionally, I work downstairs in Archives. The last project I worked on was “guillotine-ing” (cutting apart) yearbooks so that they can be digitized.
- What do you wish other students knew about the library?
The ILL system. I think a lot of students enjoy reading but we don’t have the largest collection of books. You can get fun reading materials as well as other education books from other colleges and libraries from ILL, and for free.