- Year of Graduation: 2016
- Major: Biomedical Engineering
- Hometown: Worcester, MA
- Hobbies: Running/working out, reading, watching Netflix, learning about track & field
- Last book read, last film watched, and/or last video game played: Book: Unbroken: a WWII Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand; DVD: Drive
- Why did you choose to come to WPI?
I chose to come to WPI because I fell in love when I took my first tour. It has an incredible engineering program, awesome project opportunities, a sense of community, a beautiful campus, and a great athletics program. It has everything I could ever want out of the college experience, and I’m so happy I chose to come here.
- Where do you work in the library and what do you do?
I work in the Archives as a Web and Marketing Assistant. I help organize and update the archives, as well as finding relevant archival materials for display cases.
- What do you wish other students knew about the library?
I wish they utilized the archives more. WPI has such a cool and exciting history, and I have learned all about it through my experience in the archives. I think students should want to learn more about the history of their school, and all this information and more can be found [on the ground floor] of the library.