- Year of Graduation: 2015
- Major: Mechanical Engineering with a Music Minor
- Hometown: Groton, MA
- Hobbies: Pep band, dance team, figure skating, and skiing. I am also a Peer Learning Assistant in the Math department.
- Last book read, last film watched, and/or last video game played: Film: Despicable Me 2
- Why did you choose to come to WPI?
I chose to come to WPI because of the close-knit campus. People here are wicked friendly and we really come together as a community and help each other out when we are in need. WPI also provides a lot of opportunity academically. It teaches you to stretch your mind and think outside the box on different applications.
- Where do you work in the library and what do you do?
I work at the Information Desk assisting students and patrons with research questions as well as checking out books and items to students. I also assist them with general questions about the library and sometimes about the campus.
- What do you wish other students knew about the library?
I wish people would go and look at the archives section that we have. It is really interesting and the history of WPI is very fascinating.