- Year of Graduation: 2017
- Major:Interactive Media & Game Design – Art
- Hometown: East Kingston, NH
- Hobbies: PR officer for the Alliance, playing guitar, drawing, binge-watching TV shows
- Last book read, last film watched, and/or last video game played: Book: Mr. Penumbra’s 24-hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan; DVD: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas; TV show: Parks & Recreation
- Why did you choose to come to WPI?
Not a lot of schools have an IMGD program like this and that was the first hook. But then, the campus atmosphere and the project-based learning was what got me to go here instead of someplace else.
- Where do you work in the library and what do you do?
I currently work in Archives. I jump around between working the Reading Room desk and helping with projects like cleaning and putting up exhibits. Right now, my biggest project is the WPI150 Twitter feed. I am so proud that most of my tweets are being used! I have also worked at the circulation desk and also for the website.
- What do you wish other students knew about the library?
I wish that they better knew how to use the online resources before they come in and ask for help. I feel like it would save a lot of time but also, not a lot of people know that we have games, music, and DVDs on the third floor. I think we would get more people in the library if they knew about that stuff.