- Year of Graduation: 2015
- Major: Chemical Engineering
- Hometown: Pocatello, ID
- Hobbies: Member of Beta Theta Pi, assistant researcher for the Fuel Cell department, ballroom dancing, hanging out with friends
- Last book read, last film watched, and/or last video game played: Book: Contagion by Scott Sigler; film: Big Hero 6; Video game: Super Smash Bros. 4
- Why did you choose to come to WPI?
During the college application process, I applied to many colleges and WPI was very appealing. I had also been to WPI ten years earlier at ten years old and I really liked it, but I forgot about it until I applied during my senior year of high school. It had the best combination of engineering and research that I wanted in a college.
- Where do you work in the library and what do you do?
I work in preservation and archives. In preservation, I’m responsible for repairing old books, laminating new ones, and other projects using special documents. In archives, I’m responsible for a wide variety of different projects, mostly in terms of organization and filing so that we can keep many documents in easy-to-find locations.
- What do you wish other students knew about the library?
That there are A LOT of special WPI documents in the reading room that are available for all students to view. Just working in the reading room for the past year, I’ve seen many books written by WPI faculty on the shelves and I’ve been able to take a look at many interesting documents relating to WPI’s history.