- Year of Graduation: 2018
- Major: Biomedical Engineering
- High School: Union City Vocational – Technical High School
- Favorite Book, Movie, TV Show or Game: Book: Divergent series by Veronica Roth, Movie: Inception, TV Show: Parks and Recreation
- Where do you work in the library and what is your favorite part of the job?
I work at the Info Desk and the CSM [Collections and Systems Management] department. I like it when someone comes to the desk and says, “I’m new here” because I like being the first point on contact. It makes me happy knowing that I’m representing the school by helping them.
- Where is your favorite place to study on campus?
The white cubicles on the 3rd floor [of the library]
- What resource or service do you find most helpful at the library?
I love that we have textbooks on reserve. I think that it saves students so much money each year. Also, interlibrary loan is great.