At the library we know it’s crunch time. And the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your citations are accurate. Here are our top four tips to get you through:
1. Use Summon! Find and interesting source? Add it to your SAVED ITEMS and then choose the citation format that you need: APA, MLA, Chicago, and more.
2. Use the CITE feature in Google Scholar. You’ll find it by clicking MORE under each displayed result.
3. Review the citing resources available though Gordon Library’s online research guides.
4. Ask Us!
Here are some tips to give you a head start for C-term:
1. When you find a source, gather and save the citation data at the same time.
2. Consider using a Citation Manager such as Endnote or RefWorks.