The 2020 Institute on Project-Based Learning will accept applications until February 14.
Notifications regarding acceptance will be sent to teams by no later than March 13, 2020.
Please review the following criteria before completing the application:
- Each team must consist of a minimum of five members (including a designated leader).
- If accepted, registration fees apply as outlined here.
- Institute applicants are required to submit a goal or specific project they want to address at the Institute. Details on the application components and selection criteria can be found here.
- Authorization to participate from the President or Chief Academic Officer of the institution is required. The applicant will need to submit the name and email address of this individual within the application form.
Information you will want to have available in advance for completion of the application:
- Approximate enrollment of your institution (undergraduate, master’s, doctoral).
- Team leader and team members contact information.
- Narrative statement (four sections with a maximum 2,000 characters with spaces for each section).
Applications accepted through February 14, 2020.
Note: Information is automatically saved when moving from page to page in the application form.
Contact us: If you have any questions regarding this form, please contact Sara Ringer at firstname.lastname@example.org.