The Center for Project-Based Learning draws on WPI’s 50 years of experience in designing, delivering, and evaluating project-based undergraduate education. Our experts are available for both remote and in-person consulting to colleges and universities, including:
• Identifying goals and strategies for curriculum reform
• Recommending faculty development plans
• Aligning the curriculum with your institutional mission and aspirations
• Evaluating programs and practices
• Promoting culture change to support PBL
If you are interested to learn more about our consulting services, contact us with more details about your campus needs. We’ll respond to your inquiry within two business days.