Welcome from Stephen Flavin Vice President, Academic & Corporate Development

Filed in Welcome by on August 13, 2012

It is my pleasure to welcome you to a new and exciting academic year at WPI. Over the past several months, we have looked very closely at how we work with our corporate partners to connect high-potential employees with world-class companies and organizations to create long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships. In order to best provide you with access to the university’s talent, research, and resources, while creating solid career outcomes for our students in an increasingly competitive job market, we have transitioned career services into Academic Affairs under my leadership.

I am very excited for the opportunity to continue to work closely with you. Sharon Deffely, who many of you know through her role as Executive Director of Corporate Engagement at WPI, will work along side me and our highly capable staff as the Interim Director of the Career Development Center, as we conduct a national search to identify a new Executive Director.

We look forward to working with you this year. If you have any questions regarding any of our employer services, please contact us anytime at employer@wpi.edu or 508-831-5260.

Tags: