Mapping networks of collaborations
As part of our survey work we gathered information about how civil society groups collaborate and network while working at local, regional, and state levels in Massachusetts on issues that impact land use decisions and management including energy, food / agriculture, housing, land protection, water protection, and transportation, recreation, and climate mitigation and adaptation.
Here you can find information about groups that responded:
- Where they are located
- Who else they collaborate with
- What kinds of issues they work on
You can filter and sort by different variables, such as location, type of work the group focuses on, and other variables.
Here is a tutorial for using the map!
Enable your cookies to view the map!
Enabling Cookies in Google Chrome
- Open a new window with Google Chrome.
- Select the Chrome Menu from the browser’s toolbar.
- Near the bottom of the menu, click Settings.
- At the bottom of the Settings menu, click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended) in the Cookies section.
- Click Done.
Enabling Cookies in Apple Safari
- From the Safari menu, select Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy icon.
- Under Cookies and Website Data:, select Always allow.
- Close the window.
- Refresh Safari to enable cookies.
Enabling Cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Open a new window with Mozilla Firefox.
- From the menu bar, click the Firefox menu item, then pick Preferences/Options from the drop-down menu. If you are using Mac OS X, it will be called Preferences. If you are using Windows, it will be called Options.
- Select the Privacy icon/tab in the left side navigation.
- Under the History section, you will see Firefox with a drop-down menu. Select the Use custom settings for history from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Accept cookies from sites checkbox to enable the cookies.
- Close the Preferences/Options window to save your changes.
- Refresh Firefox to enable cookies.