Without your commitment and support, TouchTomorrow would not be possible. Thank you to our partners—sponsors, exhibitors, faculty, staff, volunteers, and friends.
Save the date and please stay tuned for information regarding TouchTomorrow 2015, held again at WPI on Saturday, June 13. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please connect with us at email@example.com.
Below is information about our partners for TouchTomorrow 2014. A sincere thank you to all:
WPI is excited to partner with WGBH Education and PBS LearningMedia as our media partner.
TouchTomorrow is proud to host the NASA Sample Return Robot Centennial Challenge. Our friends at NASA support our event in many ways, including bringing some of our most popular interactive exhibits.
- Aldrich Astronomical Society, Inc
- Boston Society of Civil Engineers Outreach and Public Awareness Committee
- Burncoat Robotics
- Coastal Studies for Girls
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University
- David Clark Company
- The Discovery Museums
- Engineers without Borders
- Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Academy of Math & Science
- Massachusetts State Police K-9 Unit
- National Grid
- Robotics Education & Competition Foundation
- Science Cafe Woo
- STEM Beginnings
- The STEM Education Center at WPI
- WOO Card (TouchTomorrow is a WOO sponsored event, so bring your card to get your points for attending!)
- Worcester Cultural Coalition
- Worcester Historical Museum
- Worcester Regional Flight Academy
- WTS Boston
- Zero Robotics
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or to see if your organization would be a good fit for TouchTomorrow. Typically, exhibitors that come from fields related to education, science, technology, space, etc. and bring an interactive activity aligned with the mission.