TouchTomorrow 2015 will be held at WPI on Saturday, June 13. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please connect with us at email@example.com.
Below is information about our partners for 2015. A sincere thank you to all.
WPI is excited to partner with WGBH Education and PBS LearningMedia as our media partner.
TouchTomorrow is proud to host the NASA Sample Return Robot Centennial Challenge. Our friends at NASA support our event in many ways, including bringing some of our most popular interactive exhibits.
- Aldrich Astronomical Society, Inc.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Burncoat Robotics
- Camp Invention
- Charles River Analytics
- C-Link Systems, Inc.
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University
- Curiosity Hacked/ThinkTank
- David Clark Company
- Girl Scouts of Central & Western Massachusetts
- Massachusetts 4-H Program
Science for Parents
- Stem Beginnings
- Sylvan Learning of Worcester
- Tai Bet Pi
- The Discovery Museums
- WGBH Education/PBS LearningMedia
- Worcester Art Museum
- Worcester Historical Museum
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or to see if your organization would be a good fit for TouchTomorrow. Typically, exhibitors that come from fields related to education, science, technology, space, etc. and bring an interactive activity aligned with the mission.