If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information regarding TouchTomorrow 2016 (updated often, so please check back):
WPI is excited to work with WGBH Education and PBS LearningMedia as our media partner.
TouchTomorrow is proud to host the NASA Sample Return Robot Centennial Challenge. Our friends at NASA support our event in many ways, including bringing some of our most popular interactive exhibits.
- Burncoat Robotics (FIRST Robotics)
- Aldrich Astronomical Society Inc.
- Bancroft School
- BBBS (Big Brothers/Big Sisters)
- Massachusetts 4-H/UMass Extension
- National Grid Sustainability Hub
- Omron Adept MobileRobots
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Stem Beginnings
- Tumblehome Learning
- WGBH Education and PBS LearningMedia
- Worcester Historical Museum
- WPI/Gordon Library
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or to see if your organization would be a good fit for TouchTomorrow. Typically, exhibitors that come from fields related to education, science, technology, space, etc. and bring an interactive activity aligned with the mission.