If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information regarding TouchTomorrow 2015 below:
WPI is excited to work with WGBH Education and PBS LearningMedia as our media partner.
TouchTomorrow is proud to host the NASA Sample Return Robot Centennial Challenge. Our friends at NASA support our event in many ways, including bringing some of our most popular interactive exhibits.
A huge thank you to our Silver Sponsors:
New England Laboratory Robotics Interest Group
- Aldrich Astronomical Society, Inc.
- Algonquin Regional High School—FIRST Robotics Team 1100
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Burncoat Robotics
- Charles River Analytics
- C-Link Systems, Inc.
- Coastal Studies For Girls
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University
- Curiosity Hacked/ThinkTank
- The Discovery Museums
- The EcoTarium
- Engineers Without Borders
- First Team 599
- Girl Scouts of Central & Western Massachusetts
- Lincoln Gear Ticks
- Mars Foundation
- Mass Academy of Math and Science
- Massachusetts Digital Games Institute
- Massachusetts 4-H Program/UMass Extension
- Massachusetts State Police Bomb Squad
- NE FIRST
- PVC Pirates/Londonderry High School FIRST Robotics Team #1058
- Robotics Education & Competition Foundation
- Science for Parents
- Stem Beginnings
- Stormgears 5422
- Sylvan Learning of Worcester
- Tau Beta Pi, WPI’s Chapter of Engineering Honor Society
- Toysinbox 3D Printing
- WGBH Education/PBS LearningMedia
- Woo Card
- Worcester Art Museum
- Worcester Historical Museum
- WPI Gordon Library
- WPI Summer Programs
- WTS Boston
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or to see if your organization would be a good fit for TouchTomorrow. Typically, exhibitors that come from fields related to education, science, technology, space, etc. and bring an interactive activity aligned with the mission.