If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please connect with us at email@example.com.
Information regarding TouchTomorrow 2016 (updated often, so please check back):
WPI is excited to work with WGBH Education and PBS LearningMedia as our media partner.
TouchTomorrow is proud to host the NASA Sample Return Robot Centennial Challenge. Our friends at NASA support our event in many ways, including bringing some of our most popular interactive exhibits.
- Aldrich Astronomical Society, Inc.
- Bancroft School
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Central Mass/Metrowest
- Brainsparks FIRST Lego League
- Burncoat Robotics
- c-Link Systems, Inc.
- Coastal Studies For Girls
- Engineers Without Borders
- Frank’s Desig’Natures
- Girl Scouts of Central and Western MA
- Mars Foundation
- Mass Academy of Math and Science at WPI
- Massachusetts Digital Games Institute
- OMRON Adept MobileRobots LLC.
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Robotics Education & Competition Foundation
- Science from Scientists
- STEM Beginnings LLC
- Sylvan Learning of Worcester
- The Discovery Museums
- Toysinbox 3D Printing
- Tumblehome Learning
- UMass Extension 4-HYDP (Massachusetts 4-H Program)
- Worcester Art Museum
- Worcester Historical Museum
- WPI – George C. Gordon Library
- WTS Boston
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or to see if your organization would be a good fit for TouchTomorrow. Typically, exhibitors that come from fields related to education, science, technology, space, etc. and bring an interactive activity aligned with the mission.