To register for IDS 2022, please click the Register button below to begin registration process. Please click on the Account button below to finish incomplete payment, download receipt/invoice, and check account status.
The Boston Red Sox game schedule has changed, and they will be out of town on Monday, June 27th. So, unfortunately, we cannot plan an excursion to a Red Sox Game during the symposium.
In-person participation in Symposium
- Early registration $500 (through February 28, 2022)
- Full registration $600 (through April 15, 2022)
- On-site $650 (after April 15, 2022)
- Student early registration $200 (through February 28, 2022)
- Student full registration $250 (through April 15, 2022)
- On-site student $300 (after April 15, 2022)
Costs for special program – Boston (Boston Harbor Cruise) and – Worcester (Banquet) are not included in registration fee.
Travel and hotel accommodations are not included in the registration fee.
Virtual participation in Symposium
- Early registration $250 (through February 28, 2022)
- Full registration $300 (through April 15, 2022)
- Late registration $325 (after April 15, 2022)
- Student early registration $100 (through February 28, 2022)
- Student full registration $125 (through April 15, 2022)
- Student late registration $150 (after April 15, 2022)
- Registration $99 (through April 15, 2022)
Note: Although the workshop is virtual, there will be a dedicated room on-site for those who are attending in-person.
- For information regarding wire transfers, please email Pat Howe (IDS2022@wpi.edu).
- Credit card payments accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
Harbor Cruise Information:
At Classic Harbor Line, we are dedicated to providing the most impeccably luxurious and hospitable sailing experience in Boston. Our guests can look forward to the privilege of being escorted on a breathtaking excursion aboard the most elegant sailing vessel in Boston Harbor, the schooner Adirondack III .
Registrations that are cancelled before April 15th, 2022 will be reimbursed at 80% of the fee. Cancellations made after April 15th, 2022 will not be reimbursed.
VISA Invitation Letters may be provided upon request. In order for the request to be honored, you must be the author or co-author of an accepted abstract. Please send the request to the following email: IDS2022@wpi.edu
For official US Visa Information please refer to this website: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas.html
If you have questions or difficulty with this process, please contact us at IDS2022@wpi.edu or (USA) 1-508-831-4875.