Review the FAQs below for more details on the Collaborative.
The application for the 2023 Collaborative for Project-Based Learning is now open and the deadline to apply has been extended through March 6, 2023.
Application ScheduleApplications for the 2023 Collaborative for Project-Based Learning must be received by no later than March 6, 2023. Notifications regarding acceptance will be sent to teams no later than March 15, 2023.
Application FeeThe registration fee for the Collaborative will cover tuition, materials, and a dedicated coach who will work with you throughout the year.
- $5,500 per five-member team
- $500 per additional team member beyond five
Application RequirementsApplicants should note the following requirements:
- Each team must consist of a minimum of five members (including a designated leader) recommended from across disciplines and administration staff. A team’s institutional diversity helps facilitate implementing a comprehensive change in the curriculum and sustains the foundations of initiatives arising from work at the Collaborative.
- If accepted, registration fees as outlined above apply.
- Collaborative applicants are required to submit a goal or specific project they want to address at the Collaborative. Details on the application components and selection criteria can be found below.
- Authorization to participate from the President or Chief Academic Officer of the institution is required. The applicant will need to submit the name and email address of this individual within the application form.