Rain or Shine!
Free and open
to the public.
We want to keep you and our community safe!
To enter the festival, all exhibitors, volunteers and guests must be prepared to provide one of the following:
- proof of COVID vaccination OR
- proof of negative PCR test within 72 hours prior OR
- negative rapid antigen home test within 24 hours prior
- 2-4 year old children
Option to either show a negative test or wear a mask
- Those who have had COVID
Negative home test (not PCR test which could still show as positive)
OR Proof of COVID recovery within the last 90 days (doctor’s note, Board of Health documentation)
Masks are encouraged in indoor locations.
Proof of COVID Vaccination
- Adults must show proof of full vaccination*
- Children aged 12+ must show proof of full vaccination*
- Children aged 5-11 must show proof of one dose of vaccine
*Full vaccination is considered to be 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna or a single dose of Janssen/Johnson & Johnson completed 2 weeks before festival (by March 20)
Acceptable vaccination verification:
- a CDC vaccination card
- a digital image of your CDC card
- an image of any official immunization record
Proof of negative PCR Test within 72 hours of festival
- Bring a printout of test results
- Show a digital image of test results
Negative Rapid Antigen Home Test within 24 hours of festival
- Show a photo image of test results, taken within 24 hours of festival, along with instruction sheet that shows how to read results