This chapter demonstrates the benefits of working with outside organizations on their real-world challenges for both students and faculty, as well as provides guidance on facilitating this process. Below are the posters referred to in the chapter.
Examples of Student/Sponsor Collaborations
- Clean Water to Prevent Pandemics in Rhumsiki, Cameroon
- Alternative Uses for Leather Tannery Waste in Paraguay
- The Future of Recycling Aluminum Intensive Vehicles
- One Man’s Trash Can Be His Own Treasure
- E-Cycling Paraguay: For a Better Future For Them and For You
- Perish to Profit: Processing Ripe Tomatoes to Generate an Income Stream for the Paraguayan Food Bank