What is Pivot?
- WPI subscribes to Pivot, an online resource owned by ProQuest.
- Use Pivot to find, track, and share funding opportunities from global sponsors: government, corporations, foundations & private entities.
- Search for all types of funding: research, fellowships, travel, equipment, prizes, etc.
- After creating and saving your searches, sign up to receive a weekly email digest of new opportunities that match your search terms.
Who can use Pivot?
- Anyone with an @wpi.edu address, including faculty, researchers, staff, & students, can register for Pivot
- A Pivot account must be created in order to sign up for weekly email alerts.
Pivot Profile & Pivot Advisor
- Pivot creates Pivot Profiles about researchers, their research interests and publications.
- Every day, the Pivot Advisor suggests funding & collaboration opportunities based on your Profile.
- Update and tweak your Profile to get better matches in the Advisor.
Pivot Demos & Questions?
- Contact Jess O’Toole, Research & Instruction Librarian; 508-831-4960; firstname.lastname@example.org