Rain or Shine!
Free and open
to the public.
There’s something for everyone at TouchTomorrow!
Download the 2019 map to plan your day or search “TouchTomorrow” in your app store to download our interactive app with the most up to date schedule, locations, and maps!
- BattleCry@WPI– More than 50 high school FIRST teams share their love of robots in a competition that showcases their skills and technical know-how. Happening all day in Harrington Auditorium!
- 2019 Exhibitors– Over 70 generous community partners share educational, hands-on, interactive demonstrations and activities for all ages in the Sports & Recreation Center. See the full list here!
- 2019 Research Exhibits– You’ll find some 50 WPI faculty and student research laboratories and exhibits across campus! Seea full list here!
- K-12 Activities– Sponsored by WPI Pre-Collegiate Outreach Programs, these hands-on activities will inspire younger scientists to explore and discover. Oh, and have a ton of fun! Located at Gateway Park and on the Quad, see a full list here!
- Stage Programs– See who’s coming to our main stags on the quad, in the Rubin Campus Center, and at Gateway Park. Check out the full schedule of presentations here!
- Workshops for Educators 2019– These 1-hour workshops are open to educators and parents interested in learning more about STEM education. See the full scheduleand register to secure your spot.
- Directions & Parking– Find your way to campus and figure out where to park. Helpful hint: start your day at Gateway Park (Washburn Way, Worcester) for ample parking and a special giveaway for our first 1,000 guests! View a detailed parking map here.
- Food Concessions– Did we mention the food? From food trucks at Gateway Park to the “college experience” lunch in Morgan Hall, there’s plenty available to satisfy all appetites and preferences. See a full list here!
- Local Offers– Round out your day in Worcester! Check out these area businesses who offer specials to TouchTomorrow attendees. Show your TouchTomorrow pin at these locationsfor discounts.
- WPI Emergency Alerts– Register for emergency alerts by texting TT2019 to 67283 Your registration will expire after the event.
Photography and Video
Photographs and videos will be taken throughout the event for use in future WPI and WGBH publications, websites, or communications for purposes of promoting TouchTomorrow and K-12 STEM Education. By coming to this event you are granting full permission to WPI and WGBH to use a photo, which might include you in it as an event participant. We will not be linking participant names to the photos in any publications.
Campus Police Safety Message
The WPI Police Department is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable TouchTomorrow festival for all guests, volunteers, and members of the campus community.
WPI Police has developed a comprehensive safety and security plan to accomplish this goal. Some of these measures will be visible to attendees, while others will not.
Security personnel will be conducting random checks of camera bags, backpacks, and other large items.
Attendees are reminded to keep possessions on their person at all times. Unattended packages will be examined by security personnel, removed from the venue, and secured at the WPI Police Department located in the lower level of Founders Hall, 26 Boynton Street.
Weapons and alcohol are prohibited on all WPI properties.
Anyone who observes anything suspicious should immediately contact Campus Police at 508-831-5555.
Thank you to all attendees for your cooperation!
Updated June 6, 2019