Here at the BETC, our team has been working diligently to adapt to guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic. We thank you for your patience while we adapt to this new norm so we can continue to deliver safe, effective, and quality trainings. To ensure the safety of our students, instructors, and staff, we have modified our labs and classroom space to align ourselves with CDC and university guidelines:
- Prior to arriving, all students and outside instructors are required to fill out our visitor request form which documents who is coming to the campus, during which times, and on which dates so that we can provide more accurate contact tracing in the event of a spread.
- All approved visitors are required to wear face masks/coverings prior to entering the building.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our reception desk and instructor podiums to minimize face-to-face interactions.
- Our laboratories have been marked with standing areas for our students to maintain social distance between other students and the instructors.
- New synchronous and asynchronous virtual offerings of our lecture-based materials are being developed to minimize the face-to-face interaction of our students and staff.
For questions or additional information, contact:
Andrew Penniman | Business Manager, BETC & PracticePoint