The STEM Education Center offers free 90-minute PD sessions exploring the I am STEM library and lessons.
These interactive and collaborative sessions introduce participants to the problem solving process, guide the navigation through the library, and allow participants to briefly try grade level lessons with colleagues.
Session days/times (register for the one that works for you):
- Thursday, September 22, from 4:30 – 6:00pm
- Saturday, September 24, from 9:30 – 11:00am
- Wednesday, September 28, from 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Friday, September 30, from 9:30 – 11:00am
- Thursday, October 6, from 4:30 – 6:00pm
- Monday, October 10 (vacation), from 9:30 – 11:00am
- Thursday, October 13, from 6:00 – 7:30pm