- Downstream Principles and Techniques
- August 15-18
- Upstream Processing of Animal Cell Culture Products
- September 11-15
- Bioprocess Monitoring and Error Prevention
- September 18
- Fundamentals of Biomanufacturing
(8 week evening program)
- September 19 – November 9, 2017
- Biomanufacturing for the Non-Specialist: What You Need to Know
- October 17-18
- The Bioprocessing Summit 2017
- August 21-25, 2017 | Westin Copley Place | Boston, MA
- Find us at booth 513 to learn more about partnering with us or our training programs.
- Short Course: August 21 – 9:00 – 11:30 am – Short Course 1: Optimizing Cell Culture Media – Achieving Super Soup
Thaddaeus Webster, Ph.D., Process Scientist 1, Research & Technology, Lonza
Jochen B. Sieck, Ph.D., Head, Perfusion Systems Laboratory, Perfusion Systems and Cell Culture Media R&D, Merck Life Science
Kamal Rashid, Ph.D., Director & Research Professor, Biomanufacturing Education & Training Center, and Biology/Biotechnology Department, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Training Seminar: August 23-24 – TS6B Introduction to Cell Culture: From a Frozen Stock to a Bioreactor
Instructor: Kamal Rashid, Ph.D., Director & Research Professor, Biomanufacturing Education & Training Center, and Biology/Biotechnology Department, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Save the Date: 3rd Annual Advanced Biomanufacturing Symposium
- April 9-10, 2018
- Check back for more details soon.
- Check out details about the March 2017 event.