The ATC is here to help the WPI Community with Canvas, Lecture Capture, Zoom, Classroom Tech, and more! Review the below items to make sure you’re ready for the start of B-Term:
- Canvas Requests: We now offer instant Canvas course modifications! Just connect your Canvas account to The Hub. You may also use this form to request Canvas course content copies, to merge multiple Canvas sites, or to add TAs, graders, or other users to your Canvas site(s).
- Echo360 Lecture Capture Requests: Faculty must opt-in to lecture capture each term. To request automatic lecture capture for a B-term course, please fill out the form.
- Microphone Requests: To reserve a microphone for Echo360 and/or voice amplification, please fill out this form.
Common Canvas “Start of the Term” Questions & Issues:
- My course site disappeared: If you do not see your Canvas site on your Dashboard, click on Courses > All Courses and click the “star” icon to favorite any courses you’d like to view on your Dashboard. If it’s not listed there, check your teaching worklet in Workday to make sure you are listed as the instructor.
- Open your course site early: To open your course site to students before B-term begins, please use these instructions.
- Student access: To give unenrolled or waitlisted students access to your Canvas site before they are officially added to your WorkDay roster, please make sure to select the role Manually Added Student. (Follow link for instructions and a screenshot.)
- Prepare for 2024: C24, D24, and S24 course sites are now available in Canvas for you to begin preparing for the next term.