It’s been a busy summer for Academic Technology, but we’re so excited to welcome new faculty, students, and everyone returning to campus for Fall 2019!
While (mostly) everyone was gone, we’ve been busy upgrading classrooms, testing new software, and learning about new tools and methodologies to help you utilize technology to best fit your teaching style.
If you’re new to campus, or need a refresher on the services Academic Technology offers, here’s 5 things to get you on the right path:
- The Technology for Teaching and Learning (TTL) team is located in Gordon Library 225. We can help you with the tools you use every day like Canvas, Echo360, Zoom, Poll Everywhere, and Qualtrics. We also have 2 Instructional Designers on the team who can help you design an engaging experience for your students.
- If you need modifications made to your Canvas course site or a new site for an organization or project, use this form: https://www.wpi.edu/+canvasrequest
- If you need Lecture Capture, please use this form: https://www.wpi.edu/+echorequest
- Looking for training? Check out our Workshops page.
- Not sure what you need? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Looking forward to seeing you on campus!