Caitlin Keller Introduction

Hi everybody!  I’m Caitlin Keller and I’m joining the team as an Instructional Designer.  Most recently, I come from the Franklin Public Schools, where I served as the Digital Learning Specialist for the past school year.  Most of my focus has been on supporting teachers and staff in using technology tools, as well as designing online professional development and learning opportunities.  Prior to joining Franklin, I spent 5 years teaching high school chemistry and special education inclusion science in Livingston, New Jersey.  I have a Master’s degree from Drexel University in Learning Technologies with a concentration in Instructional Design for K-12 and Higher Education.  I did my Bachelor’s in Chemistry at Lebanon Valley College (near Hershey, PA), where I also played on the softball and rugby teams.

I’m still relatively new to New England & the Worcester area and I’ve been enjoying exploring.  In my free time, you’ll often find me with a book in hand, playing games, going to Broadway shows, or hitting the slopes.

Feel free to stop by and say hi!  I’m in the basement of Fuller.