A Term is just 2 days away!

by

Tue, Aug 24, 2010

From the Staff

I cannot believe that A Term begins in just 2 days. Today we have Career Jeopardy for the first year students during NSO. This is one of my favorite events, can’t wait to see which questions are deemed the hardest.

, ,

This post was written by:

avatar

- who has written 5 posts on Career Development Center.

In January, 2008 I joined the WPI Career Development Center. Prior to coming to WPI, I received my Bachelor of Science in Education with a concentration in College Student Services Administration from The College of Saint Rose and a Bachelor of Science in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. I have worked in The College of Saint Rose's Career Center, at RPI's Office of International Services for Students and Scholars, and in Russell Sage College's Undergraduate Admissions Office. Also, I have worked in Human Resources to develop a college recruitment program at a fuel cell company. While at RPI, I was involved with Greek life with Alpha Phi Fraternity, student government, intramural soccer, and a tour guide (just to give you a little more background on myself!). and..a quick shout out to my home state, good ol Connecticut!