Winter Carnival Winners!

Filed in From the Staff by on December 14, 2012

Did you win?

Last Week, WPI’s Social Committee (SocComm) hosted an awesome event in Alden Hall just before the crazy rush of finals. This year’s theme was dreams.

As a Peer Advisor, I jumped on the opportunity to have fun with things. I got to run the Career Development Center’s (CDC) table at the event. Combining the Career Development Center and the Dream theme was pretty easy and a lot of fun. I came up with “Discovering your dream job!”

We had a pretty awesome table:

– The super famous CDC wheel to have students spin for their dream job location.

CDC pictionary to talk about resources to help you find your dream job:

– A book about working over seas!

– Information on the Discovering Majors and Careers (FY1800) course

– C term calendars so that you can get an early jump on all our events (check out the website for more updates ( WPI.edu/+CDC )

– A laptop to encourage students to like our facebook page ( Facebook.com/CDCatWPI )

– A Raffle and of course prizes!

Now for the winners!

Our prize winners are

Jordan J!

Elena B!

Nick M!

Cesar B!

Michelle T!

In total, we had 85 students visit our table! If you’re interested in any of the fun things we can put on for your group just contact us soon!

Thanks For stoppin’ by
Sam

Sam Francois! WPI 2014. BS in Electrical & Computer Engineering. I love free stuff! I like my smiley faces wearing hats. q=] (how cool is that?). That's enough for now. If you want to know more, you'll have to check out my blogs! Stay tuned!