It’s Been A Great Year – Looking Forward To The Next One!

Filed in From the Staff by on April 29, 2013

Hey everyone!

GE Transportation helps power the travel of trains. http://tinyurl.com/GElocomotive

Well, it’s the end of the Academic Year, and that means I’ll be moving out to Erie, Pennsylvania to work for General Electric Transportation.  Specifically, I’ll be working in Specialized Locomotive Sourcing, which means I’ll be researching, evaluating, and developing proposals for the most quality and affordable goods and services that put together the technology that drives trains.

Erie, Pennsylvania, is right on Lake Erie, about an hour from Pittsburgh. flickr.com

But!  I’ll likely be blogging for the company out there, meaning that should you care to keep up with my blogs over the summer, I will be sure to log into my WPI account here and spread the word about how to keep up with my adventures out there!

Thank you so much to those that have read my blogs and that have received help from my advice – I’ll be around the CDC blogging next year as well, and hope that you’ll find my senior tips and tricks as useful as my junior ones!

Until next time,

Adam

Tags:

Hey there! My name's Adam and I'm currently a senior at WPI majoring in Management Engineering, focus in Operations Management. On campus I'm involved in Greek Life, Undergraduate Admissions, and campus programming. My blog topics will be focused primarily on staying focused and realistic when it comes to career building, as well as personal improvements and confidence builders in knowing yourself and your skill set. If you have any suggestions for topics or improvements along the way, feel free to let me know at any point! Keep searching, Adam