AND SO IT BEGINS !

Filed in Finding a Job by on September 5, 2013

Hi everybody ! Whether if you’re just starting or finishing college, I can assure you it will go by fast! So why not make it count?

Let me tell you more about myself and how I plan on helping you throughout this school year. I’ll make it nice and simple, the idea is not to bore you! My name is Sebastian Vergara and I am a Junior (Class of 2015) majoring in Industrial Engineering. On campus I’m involved with Club Soccer, Engineers Without Borders, SHPE, and off course the Career Development Center (CDC) as a peer advisor .

You might be wondering what a peer advisor does? Well like I said before I’m here to help you get acquainted with the CDC services, help you pick a major, and even show you how to get an internship or job. So take it advantage of all of the peer advisors (Sam,Ahmad,Emily)  and ask us any questions you might have

Be in the look out for future blogs as I will be giving you helpful tips and suggestions for the upcoming career fair which happens to be …. That’s right, SEPTEMBER 18th  !

All these companies and more will be here ^^^^^^

Until the next time,

Sebastian Vergara

Sebastian Vergara, WPI 2015. B.S. in Industrial Engineering. Hello everybody ! I'll keep it nice and simple, I'm a peer advisor at the CDC (Career Development Center) and I'm here to help you. Check out my blogs for helpful tips and suggestions.