Networking – Apple on WPI Campus

Filed in Finding a Job by on September 29, 2014

Hey Everyone!

Do you love Apple products from Macs to iPods to iPhones? Do you want to make an impact in the technology industry?

Well, don’t look further, this is your chance. Apple is coming on the WPI campus this Tuesday, September 30th, from 5 – 8 pm in Riley Commons (Click to see flyer – Apple_WPI_0930). Not only are they coming on campus, but with them they are bringing opportunities for internship and full time positions.

silver-apple-logo

1] How can you prepare?

Make sure you free up your schedule, if you can, and go to visit them between 5 – 8 pm on Tuesday. Create a profile before the event, you can get more information in the flyer attached above. Finally, have multiple copies of your resume and prepare your elevator pitch!

2] Why should you attend?

Apple is a big company and it is very well known and appreciated. They have some amazing opportunities and even if your major doesn’t match with who they are looking for, still go because it is a fantastic networking event. You will be able to meet a lot of employers, learn more about the company, and maybe get some free stuff.

If this company doesn’t spark your interest, don’t worry! There are many more companies that are coming on campus in the next few weeks/terms and holding information sessions. You can get more information on Job Finder or look for emails from the CDC.

I will definitely be in attendance and I hope to see you there!

Until next week, thanks for reading!

Omesh

Tags: , , ,

Hi everyone! My name is Omesh Kamat and I am a senior at WPI, majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I am also working towards getting minors in Aerospace Engineering and Computer Science. I am a Senior Peer Advisor at the CDC and I am here to help you and provide you with awesome tips! If you have any questions or suggestions for topics, please feel free to contact me!